Day Camp Activities … So Much To Do In a Day!
“Wonderful programs with caring, professional staff who have always supported the growth of my children. They can't wait to get there this summer!”
- Parent of Lake Stockwell campers
Take the challenge of trying a new sport. Stretch your creative boundaries. Sing around a campfire. Explore nature trails. Learn to work together as a group. Make new friends. Our 800 acres of camp provide a place for everything you’ll want to do for the summer of a lifetime. A lake, challenge course activities, craft centers, indoor and outdoor sport courts, trails, program areas and much more await you at camp!
You get to choose some of the activities that fit your interests. Other programs are enjoyed by your entire cabin group in order to provide well-rounded experiences where you will make lifelong friends.
Below are just some of the many activities to enjoy at day camp.
- Activities marked with an asterisk (*) are only available to the Explorer Program.
- Activities marked with two asterisks (**) require an additional fee.
50-foot climbing tower, ziplines, high ropes course*, low ropes course, swamp course, horseback riding**
Aquatics & Boating
Free swim, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, after-camp beginner swim lessons**
Gaga courts, basketball, soccer, archery, volleyball, dodgeball, kickball, capture the flag and more
Nature discovery, earth education, outdoor living skills
Ceramics, photography*, drama, arts & crafts and cooking
After-Camp Specialty Programs
- Requires additional fee, and includes: cooking**, robotics**, NJ School of Music**, martial arts**, outdoor living skills, arts & crafts, fishing, free swim
- Special overnight experiences** (Sessions To be Determined)
- Family nights offered (Sessions To be Determined)