Partner With Us and Donate. Change a Child’s Life Today!
We all know that Camp is a magical place and the experience has been known to transform young lives. Kids who come to camp learn to trust in themselves and others. They learn to explore the natural world and expand their creative boundaries. Equally important, they get to have fun and develop lifelong friendships in a safe and nurturing environment. All children deserve a camp experience, regardless of their families’ financial circumstances. And we, at YMCA of the Pines, are committed to giving every child who wants to come to Camp an opportunity to do so.
But we can’t do it without your help! We are so appreciative of the thousands of people who partner with us each year to support our ambitious yet oh-so-worthwhile cause. Our generous donors are our greatest resource when it comes to providing experiences for youth development and skills for healthy living, which promote social responsibility for all.
Each year, our Camps – Ockanickon, Matollionequay and Lake Stockwell – and our other family-focused offerings have an invaluable impact on campers, students, participants and families. We offer outdoor experiences that build an appreciation for the natural world. We create opportunities for families to come together. Our summer camps provide not only fun and adventure, but leadership opportunities and relationship-building. All of our programs strengthen the bonds of family and community, and give people of all ages and backgrounds values and skills that will develop their characters in a positive way.
And the reality is, in these tumultuous times, our communities face new challenges that create greater need for the work we do. Fortunately, where some see obstacles, we see opportunities for our participants, volunteers, staff and generous donors like you.
Learn More About Giving to YMCA of the Pines
- Make A Donation Together, we have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for the children, adults and families we serve – but we must take action today. Only your support will make it possible. Our cause is one of values and mission. You have the power to make a positive change in our communities.
- Donors Thank you to all the individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations for the support provided and making a difference in the lives of children, teens and families!
- 1906 Heritage Club The club recognizes those individuals who have the foresight to include YMCA Camp Ockanickon, Inc. in their estate plans or those who have made a contribution to Camp’s Endowment Fund.
- Three Feather Society The Three Feather Society recognizes individuals, businesses, and organizations who contribute a minimum of $5,000 over a three-year period.
- Staff Tribute Rock Star Tributes are a way for campers and parents to recognize a Counselor and/or Staff Member by making a contribution to the Camp Scholarship Fund in their honor. This is a great way to recognize those who have made a difference in your child’s life, while giving the opportunity for more children to attend camp. We encourage you to include a personalized “tribute” to the Counselor and/or Staff Member on a Rock Star Tribute.