Our Camps...Accessible to All
Financial Assistance is based upon household size and the total amount of household income. In order to assist as many families as possible, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Financial assistance awards range from 5 percent to 60 percent of camp session fees.
- Additional services and camp options are not eligible for financial assistance.
- You can receive financial assistance for either overnight camp (one session) or day camp (up to five sessions), not both.
- If you are not approved for the level of financial assistance required for your budget, the deposit and any additional fees paid will be refunded.
- If you accept the financial assistance and subsequently cancel, you are subject to the camp cancellation/refund policy as follows:
- If you cancel before June 1, all payments made, excluding your deposit, will be refunded.
- If you cancel after June 1, you will lose all fees paid.
How to apply for Financial Assistance
- Complete registration (either online or hard copy) for each camper you wish to register and submit required payment for the deposit and any additional services.
- Once registered, submit the completed Financial Assistance Application with all required paperwork (most recent tax return and current financial information – pay, support, welfare, social security, unemployment, etc.) to the Registration Office. The registered camper(s) must be listed as a dependent on the tax return submitted. Incomplete applications will delay processing.
- Allow at least three weeks for processing of the Financial Assistance Application. Financial Assistance is not guaranteed and is awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Upon notification of your qualification of financial assistance, you will have one week in which to accept or refuse the assistance.
Mail the completed application and required support to:
YMCA Camp Ockanickon, Inc.
Attn: Registration Office
1303 Stokes Road
Medford, NJ 08055
Please call our Registrar at 609-654-8225 with any questions.