Promoting children’s social development and preparing them for structured educational activities!
“My daughter always has so much fun at Preschool Camp.”
- Parent of Preschool camper
We now offer both a morning-only and a full-day Preschool camp in the summer, where our youngest campers (3 and 4 year olds) can participate in crafts, outdoor fun, games and more in a safe, nurturing environment with our well-trained professional staff members.
The Preschool camp’s home is Pomona Lodge, the second building on the right after driving in our Stokes Road entrance. Each Monday morning during check-in, Parents receive pick-up cards, which let our staff know who is authorized to pick up the child. These cards are to be distributed to all emergency contacts listed on the camper’s registration. Those without a proper pick-up card will be asked for identification for safety purposes, and parents will be contacted to verify.
What to Bring to Preschool Day Camp
Days at Preschool Camp are action-packed, with a variety of exciting and fun activities. Please be sure your camper has the following items each day for camp:
- Non-aerosol bug repellent
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket
- Closed toe shoes (required)
- Backpack (drawstring backpacks are not recommended)
- Swimsuit (swim attire should be boxer-type trunks for boys and one-piece or modest two-piece swimsuit for girls)
- Beach towel
- Extra change of clothes
- Be sure to clearly mark your camper’s name on all items that come to camp. YMCA Camp Ockanickon, Inc. will not assume liability for lost, stolen or damaged personal items.
2017 Preschool Day Camp Dates & Rates
- Morning-only Session (8:30 am — Noon) | $110/week
- Full-day Session (8:30 am — 4:30 pm) | $250/week
- Extended AM Care (7 am — 8:30 am) | $10/week
- Extended PM Care (4:30 pm — 6 pm) | $10/week