Overnight Camp for Girls –
A Home Away From Home Building Character,
Confidence and Lifelong Friendships!
Our girls Overnight Camp will provide your child with a top-notch program in a safe, supportive environment led by an enthusiastic group of professionally trained adult role models. Unlike most camps, which are co-ed, the single gender nature of Camp Matollionequay means campers experience something different and uniquely supportive. Our younger campers are happily engaged in activities and challenges appropriate to their ages, and our teen programs for girls are perfectly suited to older campers as they mature and take on more responsibilities and challenges. Matollionequay truly prepares a girl for life as an independent, thoughtful, self-confident young woman.
At Camp Matollionequay, every day brims with possibility and adventure, featuring activities like boating, kayaking, swimming, archery, ropes course, climbing wall and zipline. Girls have the opportunity to build self-esteem, explore personal limits, enhance communication and self-awareness skills and discover independence in a safe and nurturing environment. Leadership development for girls is a hallmark of this lovely and unique YMCA Camp.
During afternoon quiet time, they may opt to read or rest in a lovely shady grove, known here as Hammock Village. At the end of each day, Matolly girls enjoy “cabin chat,” a chance to reflect on experiences and to strengthen friendships. And as any Matolly camper will tell you, summer camp friends are truly the BEST friends.
Quite simply, a Matolly camp experience builds self-esteem, creates memories and forges friendships. Our character building for girls is second to none. There’s nothing better under the sun!
What Makes Us So Special?
On 800 acres in the Pines of Medford, NJ, our lovely camp facility has all the amenities to ensure that a camper’s stay is comfortable and enjoyable, and our professional staff provide campers with a safe, nurturing positive environment. Forests, trails, lakes, professionally built challenge courses, nature centers, outdoor and indoor sport courts, craft centers, a spacious dining hall and dedicated program areas enable us to provide age-appropriate activities that aim to foster new relationships, build self-confidence and teach new skills. Our girls summer camp will positively impact your child for a lifetime.
Need more Info? Contact us today!
Check out our brother camp, Ockanickon for boys
Interested in our day camp for boys and girls? Find more info here
2019 Overnight Camp Dates & Rates
- Session 1: Sunday, June 23 – Saturday, June 29
- Session 2: Sunday, June 30 – Saturday, July 6
- Session 5: Sunday, August 4 – Saturday, August 10
- Session 6: Sunday, August 11 – Saturday, August 17
- Session 7: Sunday, August 18 – Saturday, August 24 (Co-ed)
- Session 3: Sunday, July 7 – Saturday, July 20
- Session 4: Sunday, July 21 – Saturday, August 3
Mini-Session Sleepaway Camp
- Session 1: Sunday, June 23 – Wednesday, June 26
- Session 2: Sunday, June 30 – Wednesday, July 3
- 1 Week Pricing – Tier A: $830 – Tier B: $785 – Tier C: $735
- 2 Week Pricing – Tier A: $1,615 – Tier B: $1,515 – Tier C: $1,425
Learn More About Camp Matollionequay for Girls...
- Camp Matollionequay Activities Take the challenge of trying a new sport. Stretch your creative boundaries. Sing around a campfire. Explore nature trails. Learn to work together as a group. Make new friends. Our 800 acres of Camp provide a place for everything you’ll want to do for the summer of a lifetime.
- Camp Matollionequay Leadership Programs The LIT and CIT programs incorporate the YMCA Four Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility into a unique opportunity to build leadership skills in a camp environment.
- Camp Matollionequay Horseback Riding YMCA Camp Ockanickon, Inc. partners with Suffolk Stables to provide horseback riding lessons for attendees of Summer Camp sessions. These lessons offer the opportunity for developing equestrians to become more confident in their abilities and comfortable within a community of riders.
- For Camp Matollionequay Parents Camp is a magical place where you can feel good about who you are, develop your self-esteem and build lifelong friendships. Camp is a place where you can walk away at the end of the day feeling a sense of EMPOWERMENT and an “I CAN DO ANYTHING” attitude.
- For Camp Matollionequay Campers You are going to have so much FUN! You will have so many opportunities to try new things and participate in many amazing activities. There’s so much to do at Camp Matollionequay. But don’t just take our word for it…