Camp Matollionequay, Overnight Camp for Girls has been filling up quickly. If a session you want is full, you have the option to get on the waitlist. We review our waitlist every two weeks to see if any openings are available, we encourage you to get on the waitlist through the registration portal.
Camp Matollioneuqay, Overnight Camp for Girls
A Home Away From Home Building Character, Confidence and Lifelong Friendships!
Our girls Overnight Camp for ages 7-16, will provide your child with a top-notch program in a safe, supportive environment led by an enthusiastic professionally trained adult role models. The single gender nature of Camp Matollionequay means campers experience an environment that is uniquely supportive. With a focus in character development and personal relationships our campers have the opportunity to build their self-esteem, explore personal limits, enhance communication and self-awareness and discover independence in a safe and nurturing environment. Matollionequay supports and encourages campers to become their truest and best self.
At Camp Matollionequay, every day brims with possibility and adventure. Campers experience an array of activities from Arts, Athletics, Aquatics, Adventure and more!
Girls just wanna have fun . . . AND be apart of a supportive and loving community that empowers and pushes them to explore, grow & thrive to become the best versions of themselves!
What Makes Matolly So Special?
On 800 acres in the Pines of Medford, NJ, our lovely camp facility has all the amenities to ensure that a camper’s stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Forests, trails, lakes, challenge courses, nature centers, outdoor and indoor sport courts, craft centers, a spacious dining hall and dedicated program areas enable us to provide age-appropriate activities that aim to foster new relationships, build self-confidence and teach new skills. Our girls summer camp will positively impact your child for a lifetime.
Need more Info? Contact us today!
Check out our brother camp, Ockanickon for boys
Interested in our day camp for boys and girls? Find more info here
2022 Dates & Rates
- Session 1: Sunday, June 26 – Saturday, July 2
- Session 2: Sunday, July 3 – Saturday, July 9
- Session 5: Sunday, August 7 – Saturday, August 13
- Session 6: Sunday, August 14 – Saturday, August 20
- Session 7: Sunday, August 21 – Saturday, August 27 (Co-ed Camp Matocky)
- Session 3: Sunday, July 10 – Saturday, July 23 “Matocky Games”
- Session 4: Sunday, July 24 – Saturday, August 6 “Color Wars”
- 1 Week Pricing – Tier A: $960 – Tier B: $890 – Tier C: $820
- 2 Week Pricing – Tier A: $1,850 – Tier B: $1,680 – Tier C: $1,570
* The tiered pricing system is an “honor system” designed to make camp more affordable and accessible. Levels B & C are below the true cost of camp, so we ask that all parents who can afford to pay Level A please do so. All chosen levels are confidential and all children receive the same great camp experience regardless of level.
Mini-Camp Sleepaway Camp, age 6-8
- Session 2: Sunday, July 3 – Wednesday, July 6
- Session 3: Sunday, July 10 – Wednesday, July 13
- Mini-Camp Session – $399 (no coupons or discounts can be applied). You may register for multiple mini-camp sessions.
Rangers Wilderness Trips for Camp Ockanickon and Camp Matollionequay, ages 14- 16
- Session 3: Sunday, July 10 – Saturday, July 23 Rangers Wilderness Trip I- Price: $2,045
- Session 4: Sunday, July 24 – Saturday, August 6 Rangers Wilderness Trip II – Price: $2,045
CIT, Counselor-In-Training Programs for Camp Ockanickon and Camp Matollionequay, ages 16
- Sessions 1, 2 & 3: Sunday, June 26 – Saturday, July 23 – Price: $2,495
Learn More About Camp Matollionequay for Girls...
- Camp Matollionequay Schedule & Activities Take the challenge of trying a new sport. Stretch your creative boundaries. Sing around a campfire. Explore nature trails. Learn to work together as a group. Make new friends. Our 800 acres of Camp provide a place for everything you’ll want to do for the summer of a lifetime.
- Camp Matollionequay Leadership Programs The CIT, (Counselor-In-Training) program incorporates the Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Courage and Inclusion into a unique opportunity to build leadership skills in a camp environment.
- Camp Matollionequay Horseback Riding YMCA of the Pines partners with Pony World Adventure to provide horseback riding lessons for attendees of Summer Camp sessions. These lessons offer the opportunity for developing equestrians to become more confident in their abilities and comfortable within a community of riders.
- For Camp Matollionequay Parents Camp is a magical place where you can feel good about who you are, develop your self-esteem and build lifelong friendships. Camp is a place where you can walk away at the end of the day feeling a sense of EMPOWERMENT and an “I CAN DO ANYTHING” attitude.
- For Camp Matollionequay Campers You are going to have so much FUN! You will have so many opportunities to try new things and participate in many amazing activities. There’s so much to do at Camp Matollionequay. But don’t just take our word for it…
- Rock Star Tribute