Overnight Camp for Girls –
A Home Away From Home Building Character,
Confidence and Lifelong Friendships!
Our girls Overnight Camp will provide your child with a top-notch program in a safe, supportive environment led by an enthusiastic group of professionally trained adult role models. Unlike most camps, which are co-ed, the single gender nature of Camp Matollionequay means campers experience something different and uniquely supportive. Our younger campers are happily engaged in activities and challenges appropriate to their ages, and our teen programs for girls are perfectly suited to older campers as they mature and take on more responsibilities and challenges. Matollionequay truly prepares a girl for life as an independent, thoughtful, self-confident young woman.
At Camp Matollionequay, every day brims with possibility and adventure, featuring activities like boating, kayaking, swimming, archery, ropes course, climbing wall and zipline. Girls have the opportunity to build self-esteem, explore personal limits, enhance communication and self-awareness skills and discover independence in a safe and nurturing environment. Leadership development for girls is a hallmark of this lovely and unique YMCA Camp.
During afternoon quiet time, they may opt to read or rest in a lovely shady grove, known here as Hammock Village. At the end of each day, Matolly girls enjoy “cabin chat,” a chance to reflect on experiences and to strengthen friendships. And as any Matolly camper will tell you, summer camp friends are truly the BEST friends.
Quite simply, a Matolly camp experience builds self-esteem, creates memories and forges friendships. Our character building for girls is second to none. There’s nothing better under the sun!
What Makes Us So Special?
On 800 acres in the Pines of Medford, NJ, our lovely camp facility has all the amenities to ensure that a camper’s stay is comfortable and enjoyable, and our professional staff provide campers with a safe, nurturing positive environment. Forests, trails, lakes, professionally built challenge courses, nature centers, outdoor and indoor sport courts, craft centers, a spacious dining hall and dedicated program areas enable us to provide age-appropriate activities that aim to foster new relationships, build self-confidence and teach new skills. Our girls summer camp will positively impact your child for a lifetime.
Need more Info? Contact us today!
Check out our brother camp, Ockanickon for boys
Interested in our day camp for boys and girls? Find more info here
2020 Overnight Camp Dates & Rates
June 1, 2020 Update: Per Governor Murphy’s Executive Order, residential camping is not permitted for the 2020 summer. However, we will operate Camp Matocky, a coed extended-day program. Camp Matocky will operate during four 1-week sessions (Monday through Saturday) starting July 6.
- Extended Day Camp Session 1: Monday, July 6 – Saturday, July 11
- Extended Day Camp Session 2: Monday, July 13 – Saturday, July 18
- Extended Day Camp Session 3: Monday, July 20 – Saturday, July 25
- Extended Day Camp Session 4: Monday, July 27 – Saturday, August 1
Learn More About Camp Matollionequay for Girls...
- Camp Matollionequay Activities Take the challenge of trying a new sport. Stretch your creative boundaries. Sing around a campfire. Explore nature trails. Learn to work together as a group. Make new friends. Our 800 acres of Camp provide a place for everything you’ll want to do for the summer of a lifetime.
- For Camp Matollionequay Parents Camp is a magical place where you can feel good about who you are, develop your self-esteem and build lifelong friendships. Camp is a place where you can walk away at the end of the day feeling a sense of EMPOWERMENT and an “I CAN DO ANYTHING” attitude.
- For Camp Matollionequay Campers You are going to have so much FUN! You will have so many opportunities to try new things and participate in many amazing activities. There’s so much to do at Camp Matollionequay. But don’t just take our word for it…