Become a Member of YMCA of the Pines today!
“The camp is my sanctuary. I love walking my dogs in there. The trails are great and the scenes are stunning, especially in the fall.”
- YMCA of the Pines Member
Just think … 800 Acres to Roam!
YMCA of the Pines offers the opportunity for the local community to share nearly 800 acres of open space, hiking/biking/running trails, summer time swimming and community programs. Bring the family and enjoy all that camp has to offer.
We ask that all members sign up for Membership Updates by texting @1303stokes to 81010. This is the best and quickest way to stay up-to-date.
Membership Update & Hiking Guide Regulations 4.13.2020
Remind App Instructions for Website
Ask about Free Membership for Active Duty Military Families and 08055 First Responders!
We only charge $299 for a family of up to six household members annually, and additional family members are $40 each. An individual membership is just $185 a year. Each membership includes:
- 12-month access to YMCA of the Pines.
- Open access to camp trails/roads/paths for walking, biking, jogging and dog walking (dogs need to be leashed while on property). For the security of our summer camp participants, we do not allow our members to access the main camp area between Memorial Day and Labor Day, please see map for more details.
- Year-round access to Pomona Boat Launch.
- Memorial Day to Labor Day access to our spectacular family swimming and boating area at Cherokee Beach. The waterfront is overseen by professionally trained camp lifeguards. Your membership also includes access to our playground, dock and picnic area with barbecue pits. Come on out and enjoy the summertime fun at camp!
- With a valid NJ Fishing License, catch and release fishing at both Lake Stockwell and Squaw Lake.
- The summer camp non-member fee is waived for children of families with a family membership to YMCA of the Pines.