Become a Member of YMCA of the Pines today!
“The camp is my sanctuary. I love walking my dogs in there. The trails are great and the scenes are stunning, especially in the fall.”
- YMCA of the Pines Member
Just think … 800 Acres to Roam!
YMCA of the Pines offers the opportunity for the local community to share nearly 800 acres of open space, hiking/biking/running trails, summer time swimming and community programs. Bring the family and enjoy all that camp has to offer.
Cherokee Beach remains closed at all times for membership waterfront access.
Per our policy, property access beyond either dam on the Ockanickon or Matollionequay side of camp is restricted. Please see our policy and membership map.
Due to COVID, bathrooms and buildings remain closed, so please plan ahead before coming to camp.
Thank you, we appreciate you patience during these unprecedented times.
We ask that all members sign up for Membership Updates by texting @1303stokes to 81010. This is the best and quickest way to stay up-to-date.
Ask about Free Membership for Active Duty Military Families!
We only charge $299 for a family of up to six household members annually, and additional family members are $40 each. An individual membership is just $185 a year. Each membership includes:
- 12-month access to YMCA of the Pines.
- Open access to all camp trails/roads/paths for walking, biking, dog walking and jogging. For the security of our summer camp participants, we do not allow our members to access the main camp area between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Memorial Day to Labor Day access to our spectacular family swimming and boating area at Cherokee Beach. The waterfront is overseen by professionally trained camp lifeguards. Your membership also includes access to our playground, dock and picnic area with barbecue pits. Come on out and enjoy the summertime fun at camp!
- With a valid NJ Fishing License, catch and release fishing at both Lake Stockwell and Squaw Lake year-round.
- Reduced rates for programs (such as School’s Out at camp, culinary workshops, etc…) the summer camp non-member fee is waived for children of families with a family membership to YMCA of the Pines.