Bring Your Group or Your Troop!
YMCA Camp Ockanickon, Inc. provides a wonderful experience where Scouts and Adventure Guides can realize their strengths, learn new skills, achieve goals and have fun! We are ready to work with you to customize a weekend that fits your needs.
Consider taking a hike, paddling a canoe, participating in group games, mastering our swamp challenge or ascending our 50-foot climbing tower. And that’s just a small fraction of the activities available to you. If you stay overnight, enjoy a hayride through the Pines, view the night sky at our observatory and enjoy songs, skits and games around the campfire.
For Adventure Guides, we offer the perfect spot to spend quality time with your children. Our Adventure Guide Program helps:
- Build self-esteem and gain self-worth
- Expand awareness of spirit, mind and body
- Provide a framework to spend enjoyable, constructive, quality time together
- Enhance the quality of family time
- Emphasize the vital role that parents play in the growth and development of their children
Choose from one of our many programs or tailor your own. Either way, your group will have a fulfilling experience in a beautiful setting that is conducive to learning, relaxing and building stronger bonds.