School's Out Program – Offering Quality Before- And After-School Care in Your Child’s Own School
"Both of my kids LOVED their School's Out experience and, as a working mom, it truly was such a blessing! I recall days when I'd get done work early and go to pick Morgan up from School's Out, only to have her stamp her feet and grumble because she wanted to stay!"
Parent of School's Out participants
To register for Tabernacle School’s Out program, please use this link. You can access the handbook and information about all of our School’s Out programming at tabschools.org under the For Parents tab.
To register for School’s Out in Medford, Medford Lakes, or Shamong, please print and complete the Registration Packet. You must also download and read the School’s Out Handbook. Both are located on this page.
Please send your completed registration form any of these ways:
Mail or drop it off at our Welcome Center (Main Administrative Office); YMCA of the Pines, 1303 Stokes Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
To start on September 3, registration and payment must be received by August 28.
We hold the programs in the following local schools:
Medford School District
- Cranberry Pines
- Kirby’s Mill
- Taunton Forge
Medford Lakes School District
- Neeta (Students are bused to Nokomis at dismissal)
Shamong School District
- Indian Mills Elementary School
- Indian Mills Middle School (Students are bused to Indian Mills Elementary at dismissal)
Tabernacle School District*
- Tabernacle Elementary School
- Olson Middle School (Students are escorted to TES)
Contact Becca Gutwirth, School’s Out Director at email@example.com or 609-654-8225 x 1520 with any questions.
All programs and program sites are subject to minimum enrollment figures. If the minimum required to operate is not met, the program and/or site may not operate.
Learn More About School Age Child Care...
- School’s Out Program YMCA of the Pines School’s Out Program provides a safe and fun environment led by active, adult role models who promote positive youth development.
- School’s Out Activities Site supervisors develop monthly lesson plans that allow children the opportunity to participate in activities such as: Arts and Humanities, Character Development, Math, Literacy, Science and Nature and Quality Homework Time.
- School’s Out at Camp There is no need to despair when area schools are closed. YMCA of the Pines offers School’s Out at Camp on our 800-acre camp for all students, regardless of whether a child is enrolled in our regular School’s Out Program or not.