School's Out Program – Offering Quality Before- And After-School Care in Your Child’s Own School
"Both of my kids LOVED their School's Out experience and, as a working mom, it truly was such a blessing! I recall days when I'd get done work early and go to pick Morgan up from School's Out, only to have her stamp her feet and grumble because she wanted to stay!"
Parent of School's Out participants
Registration for this year has moved online. Click on the “Register Now” button (registration is expected to be available the week of 8/17). If you have registered online for a YMCA of the Pines program at any time in the past, please sign in to your existing account. If your computer access is limited, you may still register using paper. A new registration must be filed for each child attending the School’s Out program, each year, before they can attend the program.
In order for your child to attend School’s Out the first week of school, registration must be completed by September 1, 2020.
For those registering after the school year starts, registration must be completed by the Wednesday before your desired start date.
While online registration is highly preferred, printed registration packets may be delivered by mail, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Appropriate payments should accompany the registration.)
Mail or drop it off at our Welcome Center (Main Administrative Office); YMCA of the Pines, 1303 Stokes Road, Medford, NJ 08055, if dropping off after hours, please use mail slot on the door.
We hold the programs in the following local schools:
Medford School District
- Cranberry Pines
- Kirby’s Mill
- Taunton Forge
Medford Lakes School District
- Neeta (Students are bused to and from Nokomis)
Shamong School District
- Indian Mills Elementary School
- Indian Mills Middle School (Students are bused to Indian Mills Elementary)
Tabernacle School District
- Tabernacle Elementary School (Students are escorted to Olson Middle School)
- Olson Middle School
Contact Becca Gutwirth, School’s Out Director at email@example.com or 609-654-8225 x 1520 with any questions.
2021-2022 Fall Family Handbook Indian Mills
All programs and program sites are subject to minimum enrollment figures. If the minimum required to operate is not met, the program and/or site may not operate.
Learn More About School Age Child Care...
- School’s Out Program YMCA of the Pines School’s Out Program provides a safe and fun environment led by active, adult role models who promote positive youth development.
- School’s Out Activities Site supervisors develop monthly lesson plans that allow children the opportunity to participate in activities such as: Arts and Humanities, Character Development, Math, Literacy, Science and Nature and Quality Homework Time.
- School’s Out at Camp There is no need to despair when area schools are closed. YMCA of the Pines offers School’s Out at Camp on our 800-acre camp for all students, regardless of whether a child is enrolled in our regular School’s Out Program or not.