School's Out Program – Offering Quality Before- And After-School Care in Your Child’s Own School
"Both of my kids LOVED their School's Out experience and, as a working mom, it truly was such a blessing! I recall days when I'd get done work early and go to pick Morgan up from School's Out, only to have her stamp her feet and grumble because she wanted to stay!"
Parent of School's Out participants
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for 2020-2021 has been postponed until we receive additional guidance from the State of New Jersey and our local school districts. If you have previously been registered with School’s Out, you will receive email notification when we open registration. If you have never been registered with School’s Out or have a new email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the notification list.
Email update 6.4.2020
|Dear School’s Out Families,
We hope this email finds you and your family safe and well. As the school year winds down, you would typically be receiving information about School’s Out registration for September. We have decided to delay our registration period until we have a more accurate understanding of any potential alternate schedules for the fall. Fall registration will ultimately be completed online, speeding the process along for our families and staff alike.
We will email again when we are ready to open the registration portal for 2020-2021. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by email or phone. Additionally, if you know of any families who are new to your district, please invite them to reach out to me with their contact information. I will add them to our contact list so they receive current information as well.
Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing all of our students in the fall.
To register for Tabernacle School’s Out program, please use this link. You can access the handbook and information about all of our School’s Out programming at tabschools.org under the For Parents tab.
To register for School’s Out in Medford, Medford Lakes, or Shamong, please print and complete the Registration Packet. You must also download and read the School’s Out Handbook. Both are located on this page.
Please send your completed registration form any of these ways:
Mail or drop it off at our Welcome Center (Main Administrative Office); YMCA of the Pines, 1303 Stokes Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
To start on September 3, registration and payment must be received by August 23.
We hold the programs in the following local schools:
Medford School District
- Cranberry Pines
- Kirby’s Mill
- Taunton Forge
Medford Lakes School District
PM care only, if interested in AM care, please contact Becca Gutwirth at email@example.com
- Neeta (Students are bused to Nokomis at dismissal)
Shamong School District
- Indian Mills Elementary School
- Indian Mills Middle School (Students are bused to Indian Mills Elementary at dismissal)
Tabernacle School District*
- Tabernacle Elementary School
- Olson Middle School (Students are escorted to TES)
Contact Becca Gutwirth, School’s Out Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-654-8225 x 1520 with any questions.
All programs and program sites are subject to minimum enrollment figures. If the minimum required to operate is not met, the program and/or site may not operate.
Learn More About School Age Child Care...
- School’s Out Program YMCA of the Pines School’s Out Program provides a safe and fun environment led by active, adult role models who promote positive youth development.
- School’s Out Activities Site supervisors develop monthly lesson plans that allow children the opportunity to participate in activities such as: Arts and Humanities, Character Development, Math, Literacy, Science and Nature and Quality Homework Time.
- School’s Out at Camp There is no need to despair when area schools are closed. YMCA of the Pines offers School’s Out at Camp on our 800-acre camp for all students, regardless of whether a child is enrolled in our regular School’s Out Program or not.