Here are two more recipes we have done so far this summer in our cooking activity! Try them on your own and enjoy!
- ground beef/taco meat
- taco seasoning
- black beans
- mexican cheese and/or queso
- red onions
- wonton wrappers (generally found in the produce section)
**This recipe is able to have any additions you seem fit! Any of your favorite taco ingredients will suffice as great add-ins for your own personalized “taco cupcake”!
1. Prepare the taco meat with the taco seasoning in a pan. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375.
2. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. press a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each space of the tray.
3.Fill the cups with the taco meat, queso/cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, black beans and other additional add-ins.
4. Place another wonton wrapper on top of the full wonton wrapper, like a lid.
5. Bake for 10 or so minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
1½ cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well — use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.