Hey everyone! Just over 3 weeks into the summer and Mohawk village is having such a great time. Having challenge course twice this week allowed the Mohawks to really get to know and trust each other playing team building games followed by high ropes elements.
We have also had the chance to bake Nutella bites which were delicious!! See below for the recipe and instructions.
This weekend we have our special events day at matolly which is Disney day! We hope the weather is kind to us and we can create a magical day for all those involved!!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
This will be the easiest recipe ever. Here we go:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or butter.
- Put two tablespoons of batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes. It is done when a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- You can also bake them in mini muffin tins, and reduce the baking time to 13 to 15 minutes. This recipe makes 12 regular sized bites, and 24 mini sized bites.