Team Building Programs
Are You Ready
For The Challenge?
The Challenge Course programs at YMCA Camp Ockanickon are built on the philosophy of experiential learning and can benefit participants of any age and background. Experienced and well-trained staff provide quality experiences that build relationships, inspire learning, strengthen character, and leave a lifelong impression. We offer a flexible program which can be individually customized to meet the goals, needs, and expectations of your group. Each program incorporates the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into specifically designed activities, initiatives, and elements that develop skills critical to the success of any team: cooperation, trust, effective communication, commitment, and leadership.
Challenge Course programs give participants:
- a greater understanding of the importance of working as a team
- a sense of community within the group
- tools for effective communication, cooperation, and trust
- development of creative problem solving skills
- self-esteem and confidence
- goal setting and increased sense of purpose
- effective leadership skills
- safe opportunities to take risks
- tools to manage fear in themselves and in others
Your program can consist of a progression of icebreaker/warm-up games, initiatives, low elements, including our Swamp Course, and high elements, including zip lines and a 50-foot Climbing Tower.
When you are ready to book your challenge or if you have any questions, please call David Kaubin at 609-654-8225 or email at email@example.com.