Scouts & Adventure Guides
Bring the Whole Group or Troop!
YMCA Camp Ockanickon provides a wonderful experience where Scouts and Adventure Guides can realize their strengths, learn new skills, and have fun! We are ready to work with you to customize your weekend to fit your needs.
For Girl Scouts, let us help you earn your badges while having fun. Badge workshops can be arranged for your scouts in areas including: orienteering, equestrian, ecology, camping, cooking, adventure sports and many more!
For Adventure Guides, we offer the perfect spot to spend quality time with your children. Our Adventure Guide Program helps:
- Build self-esteem and gain self-worth
- Expand awareness of spirit, mind and body
- Provide a framework to spend enjoyable, constructive, quality time together
- Enhance the quality of family time
- Emphasize the vital role that parents play in the growth and development of their children
Choose from one of our many programs or tailor your own. Either way, your group will have a fulfilling experience in a beautiful setting that is conducive to learning, relaxing and building stronger bonds.
Please call David Kaubin at 609-654-8225 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you soon!