800 Acres to Roam!
YMCA Camp Ockanickon offers the opportunity for the local community to share nearly 800 acres of open space, hiking/biking/running trails, summer time swimming and community programs. Bring the family and enjoy all that camp has to offer.
Only $275 for a family of up to 6 household members. Additional family members are only $40 each. Only $175 for an individual membership.
ASK US ABOUT OUR FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR MILITARY FAMILIES!
Each membership includes:
- 12 month access to YMCA Camp Ockanickon.
- Open access to all camp trails/roads/paths for walking, bike riding, dog walking, and jogging. For the security of our Summer Camp participants, we do not allow our members to access the main camp area between Memorial Day & Labor Day.
- Memorial Day to Labor Day access to our spectacular family swimming and boating area at Cherokee Beach. The waterfront is overseen by Camp lifeguards. Your membership also includes access to our playground, water inflatables and picnic area with BBQ pits. Come on out and enjoy the summertime fun at Camp!
- With a valid NJ Fishing License, catch and release fishing at both Lake Stockwell & Squaw Lake year-round.
- Reduced rates for YMCA camp programs (ie: Parent’s Night Out, Discovery Programs, Fall Festival, etc.).
Click here to contact Dave Kaubin with a question about membership.